Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Taste Bud Tickler Chicken


So this was not a pin I was going to blog on, but after I ate this last night I just had to!  This was absolutely AMAZING!!!  I did make it a little bit different than Rachel Shultz makes because I didn't have everything on hand, but I will definitely make this again and again and again....yes, it was that good.  The only bad part was that I did not make enough of this!!!!  The original recipe called for boneless skinless chicken breast and to bake, but as you can tell by the picture above, I did not use chicken breast or bake this...I let my crock pot do all the work, I will post the oven recipe, but if you want to make it in your crock pot, just mix everything and pour it over your chicken, slow cook for 6-8 hours and let it melt in your mouth...

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I used thighs this time)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard (I used horseradish mustard)
1/4 cup maple syrup (I used homemade buttermilk syrup)
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
Rosemary

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together mustard, syrup, and vinegar. Place chicken breasts into 9×13 baking dish. Season with salt & pepper.  Pour mustard mixture over chicken. No need to marinate. I love that because I hate marinating/often forget to until it’s too late.

2. Bake for about 35-50 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees. Season with rosemary. Prepare for people to ask you to make it again.

3 comments:

Minh Nguyen said...

Great recipe ♡

Win 3 amazing prices with a total value of $650 on my blog:

www.freshminhtea.com

Only 2 days left to enter!

bali hotel vouchers said...

greeeatt i have tried it and it taste suppper :)
cheers

kaca film gedung said...

nice recipe will digg it
thanks

Share This Post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails