Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hooded Car Seat Blankie





This was so much fun to make.  I had to make it a second time though because I didn't think it was too important to make sure you cut this in the shape of a square...I mean, I can bundle her up in a rectangle pretty good...well, I was wrong, it is just a little different for a car seat.  So, if you want to make one, or know how this was made check out Kelly's post at Imperfect Homemaking





Before I made this this afternoon I made my Breakfast Pizza and had some help from my oldest middle daughter :)  They love to help in the kitchen!  Now to get them to want to clean up afterwards....any tips Mom's? ;)



1 comment:

ravindercomputers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Share This Post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails